Deutsch English
-->

Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Allgemein Thread: adidas iniki runner blue
adidas iniki runner blue Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 16.08.2019 um 06:59 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
itzna19u
User
adidas sneakers mens white Taking its name from one of the many vintage articles within adidas’ extensive archive, the I-5923 is a hybrid shoe that features characteristics from classic 70’s runners, fused together with the latest contemporary technologies. The I-5923 returns for in a fresh, updated blue colourway that takes inspiration from the vibrant colour mix found in a Hawaiian Thunderstorm. adidas sneakers for women Fresh adidas runners, pairing a retro-vibe silhouette with an ultra-modern Boost tech midsole. Nylon upper with soft suede overlays features serrated three-stripes at the sides and a metallic foil style callout. Finished with a honeycomb patterned rubber outsole. adidas sneakers sale online The I-5923 then offers total evolution, utilizing a concealed sock-fit design, OrthoLite® sockliner and BOOST midsole unit for the best in contemporary fit and comfort. Subtle details such as copper-tipped laces and a gum rubber tooling completes the contemporary-classic design, creating an authentic unity of the old and new. adidas iniki runner blue Archival style meets modern comfort technology in this lightweight sneaker built with boost™ responsive cushioning that returns energy as strongly as you give it, step after step. A stretch mesh upper and hidden sock construction ensure a breathable, snug fit, while a flexible sole layered with perforated gum rubber provides reliable traction that moves easily with your foot. https://www.verstaleshoes.com/

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

Keine Eintäge gefunden
keine Events geplant